Corporate-Occupational Athletes are people that sit, bend, lift, climb or run for a living.
- Unlike professional or Olympic athletes they have to do it for at least 20 years not 5 years
- The pay is different.
- They need their body to perform even when they are done working.
- Energy and productivity matter.
Dr. Gregory Kramer specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of problems associated with Corporate-Occupational Athletes.
Each profession have different sets of problems and therefore different solutions.
Solutions are specific to profession, person, age and gender.
- People who sit for a living often experience headaches, neck pain, TMJD, carpal tunnel syndrom, back pain, etc.
- Police often experience low back pain, shoulder pain, "Sam Brown" syndrome.
- Firefighters number one career ender are shoulder problems.
- Dentists often experience postural issues, neck pain, back pain and shoulder pain from working in a bent and twisted position on one side of the chair all day.
Call us for solutions.
- We offer Lunch and Learn programs.
- Health and safety screenings.
- 10 minute "Ted Talks"
- Personalized health evaluations to help you and your family reach your health goals.
|Monday||8:00am - 6:30pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 6:30pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am - 6:30pm|
|Thursday||8:00am - 6:30pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 12:00pm|
34441 W 8 Mile Road #116
Livonia, MI 48152